February was a busy month for the Spotlightr team. We have done a lot of improvements, established new support hours, added new BETA features and as per huge demand we brought you the affiliate program that you were all talking about so much. Let’s have a look and dig a bit deeper in our last month’s work.
- Affiliate Profile
- Beta Feature: Skip & Rewind 10s
- Beta Feature: Request full screen on play
- Webinar Replay Annotations And Summaries
- Extended Support Hours
- New Storage Plans
- Updated Player Setting Features Labeling
- Resolved iPhone full screen issues
- Introducing Beta Features
- Improved video uploading process
- Mass upload improvements
- Extended Google Drive & Dropbox support
- Subtitle handling improvements
- End-card improvements
- Overlay optin improvements
- Expired accounts handling
- Resetting password improvements
- Enhanced billing section, rebill dates
- Improvements to the Audience Segments filtering
- Fixes for replacing Video Source URL
- Improved payment method management
- Storage management improvements
- SMTP management improvements
- More extensive support & training
- Audio only support
- Rework of overlays and annotations
Public Review Listings
Spotlightr is now listed/published on the pages below and we would really love it if you could support us with a review!
As per your demand the Affilate Program is here, it is free to join and offers a great way to use Spotlightr and make commissions at the same time. You can earn 30% commission just by promoting the product that you are using and already know much about. You can also find it in your settings in the Billings and License information. For any further questions, please feel free to contact our support.
2 New BETA features
Skip & Rewind 10s: The skip and rewind feature gives you the possibility to skip the video (forward or back) by 10 seconds.
Request full screen on play: Allows your video to go full screen as soon as the viewer presses play.