Spring is just about here! We’ve made some nice improvements and we’re also very pleased with the goals that we have set up for this next quarter coming up.
There were a lot of modifications and improvements on existing features, as well as some new additionals. We’ve been trying to make communicating with our customers a priority, be in via social media, help tickets, or webinars, and we think that this effort and your feedback as had a big impact in improving the platform.
Looking forward to another great quarter and wish the same to you!
- VAST & Vplay Feed support
- Apply Player Settings To Existing Videos
- Close, dismiss floating video feature
- Improved Create Video Flow
- User Feedback & Ideas Portal
- New Developers joined the team
- Aweber Integration Fixes
- MailChimp Integration Fixes
- Optimized application compile process
- Improved error reporting on recording plugin errors
- .mov conversion optimization process and status indication
- Simplified video search directive
- Vimeo mass import over 25 limit enhancement
- White-labeling optimizations
- Documentation integration improvements
- Funnel button colors fixes
- Better embedded player and popup compatibility styles
- End card content style optimization
- Improved playhead indicator on video timelines
- Improved display of large numbers
- Displaying captured phone numbers in analytics
- Improved mobile playback for YouTube videos
- Updated 400 & 500 pages
- Improved sub-account management
- Improved iOS thumbnail display
- Disabled S3 integration temporarily
- Team account management
- Rework of overlays and annotations
- More extensive support & training
- Audio only support
We would still like to let you know that Spotlightr is now listed on the pages below and we would really love it if you could support us and give us a little bit of your time for a review:
VAST & Vplay Feed Support
We’ve integrated support for dynamic ad feeds from any provider that serves VAST & Vplay ads. This allows you to directly monetize your videos by earning on views and clicks from your videos on dynamic ads. For more info about the utilization of these formats, please refer to https://www.admonsters.com/introduction-vast/
This feature is currently in BETA mode, and it can be accessed from BETA Features settings menu.
Apply Player Settings To Existing Videos
With an understanding that your workflows don’t always follow a linear path we enhanced the capacity to apply player settings to already created videos. Until now you were able to apply settings from another video template only while creating new video.
To apply settings to already created videos simply select the desired videos from the dashboard and select the apply settings menu.
Improved Create Video Flow
We received a lot of feedback on confusion points and process conflicts while creating a video. This has motivated us to significantly optimize the process of creating a video. Improved interface layout, process flow and back-end processes have been integrated in order to make creating videos more streamlined. Test it out by creating a new video and provide us with additional feedback should you have any.
User Feedback & Ideas Portal
We are excited to announce the new Spotlightr Feedback & Ideas public portal which is aimed at providing everyone with direct insight into the Spotlightr development road map. Additionally the portal will help us with gathering, organizing and validating feedback points from users.