- Overlays 2.0
- Performance optimization progress
- Let’s Encrypt SSL Auto-generation for custom domains
- API REST Create Subaccount
- API JS getCurrentTime()
- Vimeo import link
- Handling active issues, downtime notifications
- Card validation error display
- Chapter marker display
- Timeline double-click
- Fixed time selection directive
- Email lock validation
- Animation preview fixes
- Facebook URL handling
- Heatmap and analytics performance optimization
- Whitelabel handling
- Full-screen scaling handling
- Overlay positioning
- Handling autoplaying videos
- Overlays analytics
- Playlist issue for sub-accounts
- Release of Performance Improvements
- Conversion process enhancements
- Team account management
Overlays & Annotations 2.0
This major update to overlays provides you with 14 new conversion optimized and professional looking call to action and annotation templates which can be integrated and customized very easily.
In case you misted it, you can read the full announcement.
Performance Optimization Progress
Ongoing effort to minimize the load time impact and speed with which the videos are served is reaching a crucial milestone. Very soon you will be able to test it out for yourself.
Upcoming mobile playback and performance optimizations
With a full understanding that everything doesn’t currently quite work as it should on mobile displays and appreciation for how important it is for everything to work, we are dedicating all resources in the upcoming month to reworking and retesting everything regarding how Spotlightr behaves on mobile devices, from playback to going full-screen to rotating phone, to display of controls etc.
Have a few minutes to spare? We’d love it if you’d leave us a review 🙂